The Helpline provides a free single point of access to all NYAS services.
Our advisers are here to support children, young people, and vulnerable adults, across England and Wales, to ensure their rights are up held.
We welcome enquiries from representatives of children, young people, and vulnerable adults such as professionals, practitioners, family or friends too.
The Helpline is open 9 am until 8 pm Monday to Friday 10 am until 4 pm Saturdays excluding Bank Holidays. You can contact us via the:
- Freephone helpline – 0808 808 1001 – please note that some mobile networks may charge the same as a landline charge to connect to 0808 numbers.
- Chatroom – chat with one of our advisers NYAS Online Chat – the real time online one-on-one chat facility is secure, and confidential.
- EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing – write ‘FREEPOST NYAS’ on the envelope that contains your letter to us.
- Call Back – we will call you click here
One of our advisers will respond to your enquiry and agree with you how NYAS can help you.
Our adviser may not always be able to answer your questions immediately and may need to call or email you at a later date with a more detailed response. Whenever this is the case, the adviser will always explain what they will need to do to find an answer to your question or problem and when you can expect them to get back in touch with you.
To make sure you are safe we regularly check our advisers through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and they are all trained to assess need and risk. The Helpline is always confidential as long as the person contacting us is safe! if an adviser believes that a you or someone else may be at risk, he or she is legally required to tell report this.
Your ‘Feedback’ is valuable to us click here if you would like to give your feedback on the NYAS Helpline.